Your journey as an entrepreneur is long and winding. You will experience many ups and downs, and we understand that you will need lots of support along the way. Nigeria’s under 25 Awards builds a community of support around you through our unique incubation program, and a robust network of world-class mentors and advisors. These mentors and advisors are seasoned entrepreneurs, experienced change-makers, and leaders across sectors who want to help you.
We organize events where the Entrepreneurs meet and network with other founders who quickly become consultants, confidants, and close friends.
- Join a family of 400+ Nigeria’s under 25 Fellows who have come before you and are prepared to shine a light on the path ahead of you.
- Some ventures are paired with an experienced, industry-specific mentor who provides weekly guidance, accountability to achieve goals, and support.
- Opportunities to meet with Nigeria’s under 25 Fellows and SME100Africa broader network to build and nurture relationships.
Access – You need an ecosystem to build, grow, and sustain a social enterprise.
The Nigeria’s under 25 Incubator program connects entrepreneurs with key partners to advise and directly support you.
- Opportunities to present directly to ecosystem stakeholders, press, and potential funders at final showcase events.
- Access to a wide range of innovators, influencers, and community figures through conferences and events.
- During the course of the program, Fellows receive more than 100 hours of:
• Strategy and operations consulting.
• Legal and business advice.
• Technical advice.
• One-on-one leadership coaching.
This is an award ceremony recognising and celebrating micro and small businesses including start-ups that are transforming industries that impact millions of lives everyday in Nigeria.
- Hospitality & Tourism
- Media & Communications
- Food & Drinks
- Manufacturing & Logistics
- Professional services
- Finance & Fintech
- Arts & Culture
- Beauty & Make-up
- Creative writing & Content Creation
- Event Planning
- Health & Skin Care
- Environment & Interior Decor
- Social Entrepreneurship
- Software & Design
- Energy & Sustainability
- Active Citizenship & Government Engagement
- Performing Art
- The founder(s) must not be older than the age of 27 as at the time of receiving the award and the company must have been in existence for at least 3 years.
- The founder must be a Nigerian.
- The company must be contributing to social economic development in Nigeria.
- The line of business must be ethical and in accordance to the Nigerian laws.
- The business must be duly registered under the cooperate affairs commission of Nigeria.