This is an award ceremony recognising and celebrating micro and small businesses including start-ups that are transforming industries that impact millions of lives everyday in Nigeria.
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Media and communications
- Food & Drinks
- Manufacturing & Logistics
- Professional services
- Finance and Fintech
- Arts & Culture
- Beauty & Make-up
- Creative writing & Content Creation
- Event Planning
- Health & Skin Care
- Environment & Interior Decor
- Social Entrepreneurship
- Software & Design
- Energy & Sustainability
- Active Citizenship & Govt Engagement
- Performing Art
- The founder(s) must not be older than the age of 27 as at the time of receiving the award and the company must have been in existence for at least 3 years.
- The founder must be a Nigerian.
- The company must be contributing to social economic development in Nigeria.
- The line of business must be ethical and in accordance to the Nigerian laws.
- The business must be duly registered under the cooperate affairs commission of Nigeria.
Your journey as an entrepreneur is long and winding. You will
experience many ups and downs, and we understand that you will need lots of support along the way. Nigeria’s under 25 Awards builds a community of support around you through our unique incubation program, and a robust network of world-class mentors and advisors. These mentors and advisors are seasoned entrepreneurs, experienced change-makers, and leaders across sectors who want
to help you.
We organize events where the Entrepreneurs meet and network with other
founders who quickly become consultants, confidants, and close friends
• Join a family of 400+ Nigeria’s under 25 Fellows who have come before you
and are prepared to shine a light on the path ahead of you
• Some ventures are paired with an experienced, industry-specific mentor
who provides weekly guidance, accountability to achieve goals, and
• Opportunities to meet with Nigeria’s under 25 Fellows and SME100Africa
broader network to build and nurture relationships