The Nigeria’s 25under25 awards provides Fellows with a stipend, access to finance, 12-months incubation, one-on-one leadership coaching, and access to a diverse network of technical advisors, mentors, and potential investors for young
entrepreneurs. The Nigeria’s under 25 Incubator program equips early-stage entrepreneurs with the support they need to transform audacious ideas into scalable and sustainable ventures. We do this by providing you with three things: space, community, and access.
We organize events where the Entrepreneurs meet and network with other founders who quickly become consultants, confidants, and close friends.
- Join a family of 400+ Nigeria’s under 25 Fellows who have come before you and are prepared to shine a light on the path ahead of you.
- Some ventures are paired with an experienced, industry-specific mentor who provides weekly guidance, accountability to achieve goals, and support.
- Opportunities to meet with Nigeria’s under 25 Fellows and SME100 Africa broader network to build and nurture relationships.
- Opportunities to present directly to ecosystem stakeholders, press, and potential funders at final showcase events.
- Access to a wide range of innovators, influencers, and community figures through conferences and events.
- During the course of the program, Fellows receive more than 100 hours of:
• Strategy and operations consulting.
• Legal and business advice.
• Technical advice.
• One-on-one leadership coaching.
This is an award ceremony recognising and celebrating micro and small businesses including start-ups that are transforming industries that impact millions of lives everyday in Nigeria.
- Active Citizenship & Government Engagement
- Arts, Craft & Culture
- Beauty & Makeup
- Creative Writing & Content Creation
- Energy & Sustainability
- Environment & Interior Decor
- Event Planning
- Finance & Financial Technology
- Food & Drinks
- Health & Skincare
- Hospitality & Tourism
- Manufacturing & Logistics
- Media & Communications
- Performing Arts
- Professional Services
- Social Entrepreneurship
- Software & Design
- The founder(s) must not be older than the age of 27 as at the time of receiving the award and the company must have been in existence for at least 3 years.
- The founder must be a Nigerian.
- The company must be contributing to social economic development in Nigeria.
- The line of business must be ethical and in accordance to the Nigerian laws.
- The business must be duly registered under the cooperate affairs commission of Nigeria.